Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good Day

I don't really plan on leaving my bed today. And why would I want to when I've got these two in it?


After a pretty rough week - I don't feel guilty for a second of the laziness I'm soaking up today. I've spent the morning enjoying positives. Looking at different blogs, reading inspirational snippets from some of my favorite authors - and from strangers, finding out when I graduate, thinking about THREE upcoming vacations, downloading the newest Real Housewives (Atlanta and Beverly Hills, duh) cuddling with Ginger, hydrating, looking at beautiful artwork and just enjoying the comfort that is my bed. I have no complaints today. Except that slight pounding in my head leftover from an enjoyable night... But with most good comes a little discomfort. Good Day.

No comments: