Sunday, January 9, 2011

I read the blog The Feminist Housewife, which is written by a girl about my age, and she lives nearby, in Athens. I fell in love with her blog just from the title alone but I've really enjoyed her posts over the last few months. One thing I really like that she's done is create a list of 21 things she wants to accomplish before she turns 21. I'm going to copy her idea and create my own list. Since my 23rd birthday is less then 4 months away (wow!) I'm going to make mine a 24 before 24 list - with a little head start.

1. Learn how to use a sewing machine.
2. Make curtains.
3. Go to a flea market.
4. Prepare a vegan meal with a vegan dessert.
5. Get rid of all of the clothes that I don't wear.
6. Find the perfect mirror for my room.
7. Plant a garden.
8. Volunteer.
9. Create a photo book.
10. Host or co-host a Mad Men themed party.
11. Make a blanket.
12. Create an Etsy account.
13. Make space in my room for a desk.
14. Travel to a new city.
15. Learn how to make candles.
16. Successfully organize everything in my room.
17. Save up enough money to move to a different city.
18. Build a piece of furniture.
19. Graduate from college.
20. Go camping.
21. Take a workshop.
22. Go running at least three times a week for a month.
23. Take a yoga class.
24. Sell something that I've made.

No comments: